Re: Charging USB devices with Fedora

It can be something on your USB device or USB port.
I have Mio DigiWalker (GPS map) and when I plug it to USB, it starts charging
its battery.
When using USB purely powering purposes, no drivers are needed - only thing is
that USB devices are enabled.
The Mio DigiWalker charges even if I plug it to XBOX 360.
So it must be something wrong with your MP3 players batterys or you USB just
can't supply max. 500 mA current.
Try to use those MP3 players with other computer.
If it doesn,t help, your MP3 batterys are dead.

--
Kapi