Re: ATI Mobility RadeonTM HD 5450 is supported in FC 12 64bit ?

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 13:01:06 +0530,
  Jatin K <ssh.fedora@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> can anyone conform this ?
>
> does ATI Mobility RadeonTM HD 5450 is natively  supported in Fedora 12
> x86_64  or need to install driver for that ?? and what is the
> availability of driver

Evergreen support is pretty limited right now. I think there might be KMS
support for those chips now. I don't think there is 3d support yet.
You might want to try an F13 live image (or a recently rebuilt F12 live
image) to see how things are right now without messing with the OS currently
on the machine.