Re: Hulu.com and 64-bit Problem?

I did try scaling the desktop and it does "work" for varying values of "work". (Thanks Michael!) Although I especially hate the "we're going to start up things with a running trailer for 'Karate Kid 2' before you even get logged in so you can reduce the volume or mute it" tactic. Wonderful for working environments, even if it is your lunch hour^H^H^H^ 42 minutes you want to waste.

Have you seen the new error message at Hulu blaming Adobe? It doesn't fly, especially considering the Desktop does work with the same damn plugin. Anyway, I digress and am off-topic.

--
Chris Kloiber