Re: What's your fave--Gnome or KDE

My fave today is LXDE. In the past, it's been GNOME, XFCE, jwm/rox, fluxbox/rox, blackbox/rox, and probably a few others I've long forgotten. Tomorrow, next week, or a month from now it may well be something else. For what it's worth, it's never been Enlightenment, and it's never been KDE. Not sure why, but it's really nice to have a choice.