nfs mounting

I have nfs setup, and works great.  But the way I have it mounted, is at
boot via /etc/rc.local file with a mount command listed.  I was
wondering if there was another way to get it mounted, or a more
automated way via a script that does just that or something?

I already tried and don't want auto mounting, as there are times when
want to ftp or download file from internet and that directory isn't
accessible until you click on it via file browser or whatever.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Best lil town on Earth!"