Re: disk druid !!!!! why like this ???

> Jatin K <ssh.fedora@xxxxxxxxx> :
> I've facing one problem ( doing partitioning practice on 10GB IDE
> hard-disk  )

I dont understand why is it really a problem.

> if I go ahead with this and create other partition / goes to hda5
> why like this ????

On old disks, and I dont know the real reasons, you only have 4 primary
partitions.
The other partitions over those 4 are "logical" ones.

Logical partitions are hda5+

When you created 4 primary partitions, the system automatically create
the 4th one as extended and places the other partitions are hda5+.

                +261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36