Re: partition customization ....how do I ???

I'll prefix my answer by saying I don't know the RHCE exam, and that
you're asking that question in the wrong way.  Write your subject line
to attract the attention of the right people, don't assume everyone
reads every message on this list.

e.g. RHCE exam query about disk druid partitioning order

Jatin K:
> suppose one is doing RHCE exam    .... and question is to partition a
> disk in said order what he/she should  do ???  if disk druid changes
> the partition order automatically
>
> does partition ordering is serious matter for the RHCE exam ????

I don't know... does it?

Does the exam ask about partition order, does it ask about this while
using disk druid to do the partitioning?

> according to question swap partition should be on hda2 and / partition
> should be on hda3 , what is can be done if disk druid changes the
> partition order randomly ??

I've already answered that, previously.  The answer hasn't changed, and
is rather obvious:

If it is, indeed, random, then use something else.  But if there is a
rule about how it orders the partition, then learn those rules.  Read
documentation about disk druid, look at the source code...

> if any RHCE is reading this list .....please explain the matter

Chances are that they might not see that, because people look at the
subject lines to decide what messages to read, and you haven't written
the subject line well.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686