Re: GOOD WORK!! (kde 4.4)

A. Boggiano wrote:
> only a brief note to thank everyone of the Fedora team!
> My usual "yum update", today, gave me kde 4.4... it's a gift!!!
>
> I love Fedora, day by day! ;)
>
> Thanks a lot!

You're welcome!

The Fedora KDE Special Interest Group (KDE SIG), of which I'm part, worked
hard on making this possible, packaging and building the new stuff as
quickly as we could, backporting regression fixes, rebuilding those
dependent packages which needed to be rebuilt etc. We are glad you enjoy the
result!

        Kevin Kofler (KDE SIG member)