Re: How the H&*()*) do I turn auto numbering in OO Writer completely OFF ?

Paul Allen Newell wrote:
> Though you may have found a way to get rid of it (and I am glad and am
> filling this email away should I need it), I thought your prior [rant]
> [...] [/rant] was very appropriate. I spent a few years doing typography
> and I have always hated any program that thinks it knows how I want to
> present content.

This might be a perfect situation to remind you what WYSIWYG stands for:

  "What  You  See  Is  What  You  Get"

:-)

If you guys are into serious typography, you might want to learn some TeX (or
at least LaTeX). Invest a couple of days in it, then switch and forget those
old, dark days of using {Microsoft|Star|Open}-office apps... ;-)

Best, :-)
Marko