Re: 64 bit fedora 64 bit firefox testing..

hi sam.

the really tricky issue ... is that some browsers  on some systems can
see the site with no issue!!!

it only appears to be an issue with the particular 64bit fedora/ff/jave setup...

i've tested the system with 64 bit sun jre, and 64 bit firefox 3.6
as well as 32 bit sun jre, and 32 bit firefox 3.6 (as well as 3.0.11/3.0.18..)

and like i said.. another guy with a 64 bit centos was able to see the
site with no issue..

so i'm wondering if there might be something with the way ff is
interacting with the sun jre although.. when i check firefox against
sites to see if the java pluggin is working..the sites indicate it
is..

if i can talk to someone with a 64bit fedora.. this could help me
track down the issue/error!!

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

thanks