Re: change HDD without Re-installing Fedora 12 ..!!!!

I use plain and simple dd from a livecd for this purpose.. Make sure
you get the devices correct though! After dd has finished, you can use
gparted to grow you partitions (or system-config-lvm in case of lvm).
Alternatively, if you want to rearrange your partitions, you could
create a partition table seperately, and then copy individual
partiations over using dd. For that to work however, I suspect you
need to make sure you only have a partition table, rather then
complete filesystems.

Good luck!
Stefan