Getting Fedora 12 to work with DVI Cable with Nvidia FX 5200 Card.

I've just gotten some AMD 64 FX ASUS machines with Nvidia FX 5200 video
cards. I got one machine a few days ago, and was able to get XP 32 and
Fedora 12 64 running on the machine using the existing CRT monitors I
have in the lab. These new machines have Flat Screen ACER monitors with
21" screens, but all have the DVI cable verses VGA cables. The computers
with these screens come up to the Grub menu, but then it disappears after
graphic screen, but seems to have a blinking cursor. Tried the blacklising of
the noveau,  and then found a message about upgrading to a update testing
xorg server, but turns out the released version seems to be the latest.

Anyone know of a method of getting this video card to work with DVI cable?

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  mailto:msetzerii@xxxxxxxxx
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
SETI      9,380,660.442912 | EINSTEIN  3,761,862.320851
ROSETTA   1,696,099.646022 | ABC         107,217.537710