Re: expunge in evolution is no longer working-CORRECTION

On Mon, 2010-02-15 at 09:28 -0500, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> Although for POP3, Evo still apparently doesn't support the option to
> "delete on server when deleting locally", which would be handy.

That's harder to do, as that depends on keeping track of message numbers
on the server, and how they relate to local messages.  Yet some servers
renumber the messages.  Or, message IDs, which can also be changed.

Trying to use POP3 as if it were IMAP is a messy affair.

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.