question about Geany

Hi list:

I created a template file to write my Fortran 77 programs when using
Geany.

It happens that Geany doesn't highlight the Fortran sentences when using
tabs as indentation, but it does when using spaces, even though the
selected indentation type is "tabs". I don't like using spaces.

Here is a screenshot for a better explanation:
http://picasaweb.google.com/gracca/Cosas#5436703061731250226

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Germán.
--
Germán A. Racca
National Institute for Space Research (INPE)