Re: Packages to be removed for Fedora 13

On 02/08/2010 01:56 PM, Till Maas wrote:
> Hi, at least the following packages are currently going to not be
> available anymore in Fedora 13. If you still use them, please check at
> the given URL, whether the owner for Fedora devel is orphan. If it is,
> please reply to this mail and mention the package.

> k3d                                        https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/k3d

It's been a while since I used this the last time, but would consider
Fedora dropping this package a pity.

Apparently this package suffers from several issues (It currently
doesn't build and has some BZ'ed filed), nevertheless it seems to have
an active upstream.

I am currently trying to get this package building and to address the
open BZ's. Should these efforts be without apparent failure, I'd at
least temporarily pick up this package to prevent it from being dropped
from Fedora.

Should somebody more interested than me show up, I'd step back into the
co-maintainer position.

Ralf