Re: Extremely slow web page loading to only 1 site ?

Hi;

For what it is worth, I have the same kind of problem but ...

On Fri, 2010-02-05 at 17:33 -0700, Linuxguy123 wrote:
> This has me scratching my head.
>
> My access to www.rv.net is extremely slow.  With both Konqueror and
> Firefox.  And yet others say they have good access times.
>
> I'm running a fully up to date F12 installation.

It is on a wired network.  Epiphany has really slowed down loading
various sites while Firefox seems to have retained most of its speed.

I am not stealing this thread; I have posted my problem in an earlier
thread.  However, as you try to solve this Linux problem you might want
to look elsewhere or deeper than just a wireless network problem.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 12, Gnome 2.28