Re: Wierd httpd Problem

Mike Dwiggins wrote:

> domain i s www.failsafeink.com and askimet is kicking me to this file.
> This has me dumbfounded!
>
> Mike

The DNS looks fine and I am able to load that site without any issues
also. Did you recently change anything in DNS for the domain including
nameservers? This could be an issue with askimet's recursive server's
having old information cached.

You didn't actually provide the error that askimet is giving you.

"askimet is kicking me to this file"

Can you expand on this in more detail? I am not sure what you mean :)

Also, probably not relevant, but worth mentioning. Do you have any
blackhole ACL's on those authoritative servers which could be blocking
askimet from resolving the domain?