What is seapplet?? Running at 97% and 100% of CPU.

Started out that I thought this was an issue with a new install, but just
checked my home AMD 64 Phenom II and it has one of its CPUs running at
100% with seapplet as well. Don't see anything on P4 systems?
==Start of issue ==
I've just setup an older AMD 64 machine with Fedora 12, and just saw
seapplet running at 97% of the CPU. Didn't see this running at this level
before today. Got nothing on the man with the command so wondering what
this is. Just installed it on Saturday, so perhaps this is something that runs
after setup. The process is on my other machines P4 machines, but not
running at any level.

Anyone know exactly why this is happen? Why or how to fix it?
On the single core machine I changed the nice level to 19 so now it is only
running at 49% or CPU.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  mailto:msetzerii@xxxxxxxxx
  http://www.guam.net/home/mikes
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
SETI      9,333,574.544362 | EINSTEIN  3,729,771.530851
ROSETTA   1,679,724.591796 | ABC          85,774.083838