Re: Blacklisting Nouveau

Bruno Wolff III wrote on 02.02.2010 00:08:
> [...]
> Though maybe smarter packaging by the rpm fusion people could
> make using the proprietary nVidia drivers more newbie friendly.
> [...]

Definitely, as there is a whole lot of room for improvements (at least
as far as I can see from my point as long term contributor to RPM Fusion
and old maintainer of those packages back in 2006 or something). It just
needs people that are willing to work on those improvements, which is
something RPM Fusion lacks.

CU
knurd