Re: Howto lock in Resolution in Xorg.conf

On 01/28/2010 12:11 PM, Doron Bar Zeev wrote:

Jim you have sent the list 2 emails which I think are related.
If you are having trouble with Nouveau  like you mention I think first of all you should try yo disable it any way you can
like suggested in the mail about Blacklisting Nouveau including the initrd part
and then try to change the resolution

--
Terminal je t'aime . I love you terminal Bella Mia.
I have got Nouveau blacklisted and now using Nvidia.

If  I can get the settings in xorg.conf from changing everytime it restarts computer.