Booting F12 live DVD ISO image from USB drive

Hello guys,

My goal was to setup multi-boot 8GB USB drive with FAT32 able to boot ISO image of different live distributions including F12 live DVD. I discovered that old grub (0.97) won't help and there exist two new grubs:
- grub4dos - but it had problem to boot ISO DVD and it may be not fragmented
- grub2 - it starts to boot vmlinuz but booting fails

In my further research I discovered that Fedora live clones do not support "iso-scan/filename" kernel option so this may be the cause of the problem. (Ubuntu distros do support it and boot fine)

My question is: Did anybody find any other method how to boot Fedora ISO (or DVD) image from USB drive without decompressing it (or without overwriting of the whole drive?)

In the worst case I'm willing to decompress some folders - such as isolinux or EFI - but I definetely do not want to partition my USB.

Iny ideas please?

Thank you very much,

Jaiv