Re: Can't ssh to machine after re0installing as F12

François Patte wrote:
> Le 19/01/2010 13:13, Colin Paul Adams a écrit :
> > Hello,
>
> > today I upgraded (actually a fresh install, but I kept my old /home
> > partition) to Fedora 12.
>
> > Now I can't ssh to the machine (I use DSA public key authentication
> > only). I can't figure out why.
>
> Disable Selinux

Don't you think it would be a good idea to first check the logs to
actually see if there is any selinux messages that could relate to the
problem?

FWIW, I think I'd ask the OP for more details.  Like what is the actual
message you get when trying to ssh to the host?  Or maybe even the
messages that may be in /var/log/secure.