Re: F12 how to make wireless printer work - HP Photosmart Plus B209a-m

Jatin K wrote:
> On 01/18/2010 12:39 PM, Ed Greshko wrote:
>
>> Barry Yu wrote:
>>

>>> Here is my steps finally make it;
>>> Use the HP setup CD under XP setup the wireless printing, so the printer
>>> joint the wireless network and obtained IP address.
>>>

> why obtain IP automatically ..???  just configure static IP in printer
>

> why  use windows ??? if you have a gate 8-)

This isn't my printer...and I didn't download the manuals.  However, Sam
did research and came to that conclusion.

So, if you have specific information to add please do.   Since the OP
has his printer up and running I think it is done so maybe he doesn't
care any more.