Re: Mouse locks up or disappears in FC12 Fresh install

On 01/17/2010 10:10 AM, Jim wrote:
>  On 01/17/2010 06:16 AM, David Timms wrote:
>>  On 17/01/10 09:40, Jim wrote:
>>>  FC12 x86_64/KDE
>>>
>>>  Mouse freezes or disappear after waking up from Power Management.
>>  I'm not sure if you mean after waking from suspend, or from
>>  hibernation ?
>>
>>>  After computer has set for hours.
>>  Is that stayed the same way for hours, or slept for hours ?
>>
>>  Is it a USB or PS/2 mouse ?
>  USB mouse.

This problem occurs with a USB or PS/2 mouse.

When the screen goes black after about 15 minutes , if I just move the
mouse around with out clicking any switches, I can wake the display up
,but mouse is not visible

And if I right click on Desktop and window opens, the mouse will move up
or down in Window  , but the mouse pointer is not visible