F12 - partition damaged after hibernation on SDHC card

Hello guys,

I have Acer Aspire One with 1GB of RAM with very slow SSD (for writing). I decided to improve the speed by adding fast 8GB SDHC card into left 'storage expansion' card reader - in kernel 2.6.31 it is /dev/mmcblk0.

In final I have this setup on the new SDHC card:
/dev/mmcblk0p1 - 7200k - luks/lvm/ext4 mounted to /var
/dev/mmcblk0p2 -  768k - encrypted swap initialised with /dev/urandom

Everything works fine but when I try to hibernate, partition on /dev/mmcblk0p1 gets corrupted in such a way that I'm unable to open it with luks anymore. I tried it twice and I also tried to have luks over lvm (in oposite what I have now) but partition is always corrupted.

I discovered that my swap file may be not sufficient for hibernation - but won't corruption happen if I increase it to for example 1.5Gb?

However I don't think hibernation will work anyway because my swap is activated via urandom so password is lost at the next reboot ...

Also is it possible to hibernate to file these days?

Thank you guys,

Jaiv