Re: Booting issues with F11

Reg Clemens wrote:

> I am having real problems.
> I have had one machine with F11 on it, and decided to bring all of my
> 'older'
> machines up to F11.
>
> In each case ( 32bit or 64bit machine ) the install goes without problems,
> but when I finish the install and it tells me to reboot, the system is
> incapable
> of rebooting.  It hems, it haws, and then tries an ethernet boot which is
> the
> last of its choices.

I think you will need to provide more information if you want any help with
this.  Did you do a clean install or an upgrade?  Did you do an install from
the DVD as a disk?  HD install? http install? Some other?  Did you do it
from a usbkey?

Without more information it is not easy to offer any suggestions.