Re: F11, long boot time

Hi, need more information about your boot process.

dmesg

to print the ring buffer of your kernel

and then

cat /var/log/boot.log

to see what services load right and which services maybe fail or have a
failed configuration.
mostly pppoe or modem connections on startup needs more than 10 seconds
to dial in, depends on your ISP and your connection type.

dmesg > ~/loongboot.txt && cat /var/log/boot.log >> ~/loongboot.txt

P.S. if i make a mistake here so its my first post here now. :D