Windows 98SE on KVM ?

I've looked at the KVM page for host status to see if there was anything new
for installing Windows 98SE using KVM. Looks like its been a while since
anything was tried. The comments I have read say that the virtual machine
extensions for the AMD processors are much better, if not "complete", for
real mode support. The Intel implementation isn't as extensive.

So the question is has anybody successfully installed this old version of
Windows running on KVM?

Regards;

Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO