Re: mailing list losing mail?

> j.halifax . wrote:
>> May be something is really missing. I sent an e-mail about not activating LAN Cards after reboots, but only one response has come. I guess that it is not so complicated issue that none could help?!
>>
> No.  The fact that people pick and choose what issues to respond to is
> no indication that maybe some mails are going missing.  FWIW, I've never
> had a email from this list go missing....unless I screwed up my
> filters.  :-)

You sort of bring up a good point, filtering the the list header rather than the
origin is probably highly desirable, and less likely to need a change. I do get
lists which don't provide such a header, but fortunately not from Redhat in ary
guise.

I guess that's a hint if people are changing their filters anyway. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>