Firmware for MiniView G-CSIO4U 4-port USB KVM switch??

	For the last several years, I have been running the same four PCs
behind the same KVM switch, with the same keyboard, mouse, and monitor
(an HP w2207 which is marginal for the hardware of the older two), with
several releases of Fedora.

	Now suddenly (beginning iirc with, certainly after, installation
of F12) everything related to the display keeps going exponentially worse.

	Discussion with a local friend who speaks hardware (as I do not,
alas!), reached a suggestion to try updating the firmware.

	Googling got me to a stub of what had been Fedora Portal (and had
apparently had something specifically about firmware for this switch),
with a recommendation to come here.

	Before I go into a tedious tale of woe, does anybody know
anything specifically about the firmware on this switch, and how to
update it for Fedora??