RE: ASF format ??

if this doesnt fix u up to the point u hav no problems vieing any format or playing anything including but not limited to flash apps on facebook then i donno wat to do :P   this is also wat i do on my Gnome systems i donno really how the out come wil b if ur on a KDE system i dont foresee any problems tho

rpm -Uvh http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/rpmfusion-nonfree-release-stable.noarch.rpm
yum repolist
yum update

rpm -Uvh http://linuxdownload.adobe.com/adobe-release/adobe-release-i386-1.0-1.noarch.rpm
yum repolist
yum update

gedit /etc/yum.repos.d/skype.repo

[skype]
name=Skype Repository
baseurl=http://download.skype.com/linux/repos/fedora/updates/i586/
gpgkey=http://www.skype.com/products/skype/linux/rpm-public-key.asc
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

yum repolist
yum update

yum install flash-plugin nspluginwrapper.x86_64 \
    nspluginwrapper.i686 alsa-plugins-pulseaudio.i686 \
    libcurl.i686

yum -y install f-spot flash-plugin filezilla thunderbird gimp amule azureus skype xchat-gnome openoffice.org* AdobeReader_enu gnucash scribus amarok audacity banshee mplayer mplayer-gui gtkpod xmms* DVDRipOMatic dvdrip kino vlc mozilla-vlc xine* k3b bluefish kdewebdev java compat-libstdc++-33 ffmpeg lame libXp mjpegtools wget gstreamer-* alacarte dolphin gconf-editor preferences-menus.noarch games-menus.noarch wormux* snes9x pychess.noarch monkey-bubble.x86_64 kdegames3* gweled.x86_64 glest* gemdropx fbg chess bsd-games atomix astronomy-backgrounds.noarch astromenace*

rpm -ivh http://dl.atrpms.net/all/libdvdcss2-1.2.10-5.fc12.i686.rpm

cd /tmp/
wget http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/codecs/all-20071007.tar.bz2
tar xfvj all-20071007.tar.bz2
mkdir /usr/lib/codecs/
cp all-20071007/* /usr/lib/codecs/
ln -s /usr/lib/codecs/ /usr/lib/win32

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx