Communicate page updated

I've updated the Fedora wiki page where we summarize popular mailing
list pages:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicating_and_getting_help#Mailing_Lists

The links and addresses on that page include this "users" list at
their new locations on the lists.fp.o domain.  If you are not sure
where you should be sending mail to this list, feel free to visit that
page.  This particular list is shown first, and highlighted in bold
typeface for convenience.

Thanks to the awesome Fedora Infrastructure community team for their
hard work in getting everything migrated this weekend with a minimum
of downtime.