Re: list server got slower ?

Mail Lists <lists <at> sapience.com> writes:

> On 12/28/2009 02:46 PM, Sam Sharpe wrote:
>
>  Good points ...

All very well - but the fact remains that for a user like me the list is the
primary method of discussion about Fedora issues, fixes, workarounds etc.
and I would like to see a timely server response - certainly it did not
used to be like this with slow response.

Maybe when the lists move to their new servers around 9th January 2010
then perhaps the servers will be tuned to deal with posts in a timely fashion?