Re: 8 GB Flash drive formatted at 3.7 GB

On Friday 25 December 2009, jdow wrote:
> [...]
How about the Trumpcard scsi controllers that had the terminators soldered in
correctly, but the board traces actually made them backwards, with the 220
ohmers tied to ground, and the 330's to 5 volts?  I cut the power & ground
traces on 2 of them and reversed them with wire-wrapping wire.  Two slightly
different models of that card, both had the same layout mistakes in the
copper.

I think you may have enjoyed the conversation I had with the trumpcard folks,
who were more lawyers than techs.  The nerve of me, finding fault with one of
their products. That was the wrong thing to say, and nothing could prevent
that from pulling my trigger.  Even you may have learned a new word or
genealogy reference from that one.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)