Re: Missing posts again ??

On 12/23/2009 05:19 AM, fedora-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi;

On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 20:24 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
>  On Tue, 2009-12-22 at 11:00 -0500, William Case wrote:
>  >  Hi;
>  Is it possible that you configured the list for awhile not to seed your
>  posts back to you.
No.  I haven't been into my fedora-list profile for a while and it has
always worked before.  Besides, not only am I losing some of my own
posts coming back, but I am losing responses to my posts and even one or
two responses to other people's threads.

However, today I have been receiving today's postings today like I
normally do.

**  Just now, as I was typing this at 9:41 pm EST, I received 61
fedora-list posts.  Six or seven of the posts are current.  The rest are
marked yesterday or two days ago and include all the posts I was looking
for.

It doesn't make sense.

Glad it wasn't just happening to me! BTW, do you get some of the lists in pale turquoise on black? I've had 3 or 4 turn up like that since the weekend, & have just found that the 'View_ Message body as' option had changed itself from plain text to "original HTML".... Curiouser & curiouser.

Dave