Re: To hyper-thread or not to hyper-thread

Considering Intel's hyperthereading - it seems to be there are two teams and two different opinions about hyperthreading:
It looks like team which designed P4 and I7 is saying - hyperthreading is the best.
On the other hand team which designed Core Duo2 is saying - let's not waste time with it...

I'm more sympathetic with latter so I'm looking forward for next generation without hyperthreading ;)