How to enable surround 5.1 output on laptop

Hi,

I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop, which has two headphone output and
one mic input, see picture:
http://images.techtree.com/ttimages/story/87259_frontcombo.jpg

On my winxp, I can do, that the left jack goes to the front speakers,
the center jack goes to the center speaker, and the right jack goes to
the rear speakers and everything works great.
But on Linux I can't even make work the second headphone jack. :(
What should I do to enable 5.1 on Fedora too?
Thanks

p.s.: I love to use Fedora and I really don't want to switch to win just
for watching a movie, so pleeease help. :)

Best Regards,
Peter Major