Re: Why is there no 32 bit version of firefox available for 64bit F12?

Hi Paulo,

Have you had a look at the Firefox bug list? I have recently noticed similar behaviour with other Flash apps in FF3.5 on a 32bit Fedora 11 install. Though I tend to mess around with my box more than I should, I assumed it was me and haven't seriously looked into this.  Though you symptoms seem staggeringly simmilar to mine.

Cheers
Callum