Re: F12 not playing well with Radeon HD 4870

On 11/24/2009 09:31 PM, Raymond Rodgers wrote:

Oh, and it seems that the Japanese Input Methods will suddenly no longer work. I've double checked the keystroke setting and even changed it, but I can't get it to activate even though I have the lovely icon in the system tray for it.

All in all, I'm less than impressed with F12. I hope it gets better real soon...
Raymond
I retract the comments about the Japanese Input Methods; the installer apparently felt it necessary to remove my selections from the IBus window's Input Method tab without carrying over the settings that had been there, and without giving any indication that those had been removed.

Raymond

P.S. I absolutely love waiting for the video drivers to finish drawing what I typed a few seconds after I've already finished typing a sentance. That's so 80's... :(