digicam question

Gawd how I hate supposedly good software that does it its way or hit the road
jack & don't let the doorknob hit you in the back leaving.

So howin-ell do I use it to import pix from my new Nikon D100, and put them
in the /usr/pix/target directory of _MY_ choice.  When I try to set up a new
path, the SOB says the path can't have a frikin slash in it.  Dammit folks,
this IS linux, and the path IS gonna have /'s in it.

What the heck were they thinking? (or smoking as the case may be).

Thanks for any enlightenment on this problem.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can
be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.
		-- Elizabeth Taylor