From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of François Patte
Sent: 24 November 2009 04:00 PM
To: Community assistance, encouragement,and advice for using Fedora.
Subject: building dvd

Bonjour,

I use kaffeine to record TV programs.

These programs are m2t encoded and I want to be able to burn dvd
readable on my dvd machine in my living room.

I found devede which seems to be able to do some conversion. But I want
to transfer on the dvd all information from the m2t file: all audio
tracks and subtitles in order to be able to choose my preferred version:
french version or original version with subtitles.

What are the soft which can do this, under fedora 10.

Bad news, FC10 is going unsupported in days.

Good news, dvdstyler is available for FC10 now, I don't remember if I got mine for a Fedora repository or elsewhere. It will want a bunch of stuff you should have anyway. I've been using it since Oct 6 2006 (install date on my oldest machine still up), and have used it up through FC11 without problems.

Recommended.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>