Re: suggestions about dvd photo slideshows

On Wed, 18 Nov 2009 03:05:09 -0600 s wrote:
> dvd-slideshow is a group of Linux commandline programs that create a
> slideshow style dvd from groups of pictures.

Thanks.
I'm going to try this.
I've found slcreator too; it should provide a gui frontend to
dvd-slideshow, but depends on /usr/bin/gbx that should be related to
gambas.
Many gambas2 packages for F12 but it seems none gives gbx....
any pointer?

I would like to suggest this kind of solution to a friend of mine
converted to Linux and who has no familiarity with command line, so
that a GUI would be fine.

Gianluca