Re: SCP works one way only

On 11/16/2009 03:24 PM, Konstantin Svist wrote:
For some reason, I can only SCP files off my new NAS, not to it.
I've tried both using it as a server and as a client with same result.

When sending a file to it from another computer, scp reports a certain
amount transferred (1.9M) and then immediately stalls. The target file
stays 0-bytes in length.
When trying to "download" a file from another computer, scp reports 0
bytes transferred.

Other download commands (e.g. yum update) work just fine.

arch: x86_64

P.S. The install in question is F12, but since it's 1 day away from
release, I'm asking here.

Try disabling iptables (service iptables stop) and try again.
- Rick Stevens, Systems Engineer                      ricks@xxxxxxxx -
-          su -; find / -name someone -exec touch \{\} \;            -
-                          - The UNIX way of touching someone        -