Re: how to start with simple SDL programming?

2009/11/16, Hiisi <very-cool@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Not actually response to OP, but I also have some interest in this
> tread, especially in SDL, OpenGL, glub, etc. programming. What
> instruments are available for me in Fedora (F 11 currently)?

Fedora includes the mesa graphics library, which is a free
implementation of OpenGL. By itself, the OpenGL library doesn't help
you get an OpenGL rendering context, but there are other libraries
which are helpful for that. I'm also very new to the OpenGL stuff, but
I've use SDL to do that. The SDL reference documentation includes
examples on doing that.

--
Joonas Sarajärvi
muepsj@xxxxxxxxx