Re: unexpected logout

Dj YB wrote:
> thanks
> but how much time should I wait?
> could there be another explanation?
> I will run this test now and get back to you after it is done
> cheers
> YB.

It is more a matter of how many passes, rather then how long. For a
quick test, one or two passes will do. But for a good test, I like
to see at least 50 passes. This will normally find obscure problems.
It also subjects the memory to temperature changes.

Once you are satisfied with the test, hit the Esc key, and the
system will do a graceful reboot.

Mikkel