Re: Problems with yum update (iptstate)

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 13:29 +1100, L wrote:
> n Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 11:15 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan
> <pocallaghan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Please don't post HTML to this list. See the Guidelines.
>
> please do not police users. Nowadays, it is very hard to avoid html
> email, face reality.

People can do what they want in private conversations, but on a mailing
list there are certain standards of communication, codified in the
Guidelines document. Please do not encourage people to ignore these
standards. It's extremely easy to avoid posting in HTML in most mail
clients, including Thunderbird, which is what the OP used.

If we all "faced reality" as you seem to understand it, none of us would
be using Linux in the first place.

poc