Re: unexpected logout

Hi Craig;

On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 17:02 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 06:55 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> > In addition, I had a power supply go wonky that ended up being the
> > culprit.
> ----
> Is that a technical term (wonky)?

Wonky is an open ended technical term.  It describes a piece of hardware
or software that does not act the way it used to, was expected to or
hoped for.  Its use implies that the user has not yet looked into why
this may be happening, usually in the hope that someone else has already
done the research and found a solution.  Wonkyness is usually announced
by the phrase "Oh sh*t!".

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3