Pick Network Device for remote install

Hi there:

This is probably a simple problem of me missing the documentation, but
I've read:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Options and
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/ap-admin-options.html

Is there a way to pick the network device to use without using a
kickstart file?  I'm trying to start up (remotely) an installation of
F11.  I've added the options for ip, dns, gateway, etc.  But the
installation program prompts asking to choose which network device to
associate those settings with.  Given the mac of a card, is it
possible to say use a particular card?

Thanks