fc-11 on IBM e server

Hello
     I have an IBM e-server x-series 335 with 2 xeon 2.6 GHz and 1 Gig of ram. It uses a built in raid controller I have set up as a Raid 1 with 2 36 GIG hard drives. If I try to install using 64 bit version it tells me that there are know 64 bit CPU and to use other version if I install 32 bit version with the ACPI=off I can get it to install but it locks up all the time. Most time I get a CPU 1 not responding error also when I check the hardware it reports back 2 cpu I would have thought that it should have shown 4 cpus since I have 2 dual core cpus running hyper threading. The severe is an old one and the problem could be in the hardware, I have been using Fedora since core 1 and never ran into so much trouble dose any one have any experience install fedora on this server?

Kevin Graff