Re: New scanner/printer combo

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 14:45:40 +0200, Sam Varshavchik <mrsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Gene Heskett writes:

The other 3 choices were Lexmark (over my dead body) HP but the ink colors suck, cannon (no reason, just general principles) and all the 500 USD color laser stuff. If in fact there actually is scanner support from linux in any
of these MultiFunctionDevices, I would be rather pleasantly surprised.

Well, there is one: Canon MF-4270: supported by sane, but not cups, so you
get the scanner function, but not the printer function - haha.

HP CM1312nfi prints (hplip) and scans (Scantool).

--
Roland Brouwers

B-2660 Antwerp